Monday, May 22, 2017

The project isn't dead. I promise.

Sorry for the long radio silence. I've been working(Real job) and it's not giving me much time to work on the game. But There's aslo been a major change.

So I'm changing the format of how the firearms appear in the book, taking the "Standard equipment" and merging them with the rest of the chart so it's a one stop shop. Not my idea, given to me by a contributor.

Second thing: Character sheets are nearing completion, but the core rulebook's stuff comes first. There are a LOT of guns to reformat. It's..frustrating.


Also, I'm using this to actually make modifcations on stats for some guns because when I created the gunlist I didn't know/own any guns. I'm not a veteran of guns, so Shit's being changed.

Email me for any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your article. Good one. I liked it. Keep going. you are a best writer your site is very useful and informative thanks for Sharing Go for the best quality product possible and research before purchasing one. Wasting money is not something anyone likes, better spend sometimes on research and get the
    best tactical backpack.

    ReplyDelete