Friday, January 31, 2020

SHOTSHOW SALT RELEASE!

Good Evening!

I'd like to present to you all SALT 3! This one is a bit different since I wanted to do some things for Shotshow, but there really didn't reach out to me all that much that I felt intresting or was of noteworthy that couldn't already be made in the game.

There are some intresting additions, and they are in.

I also promised the homebrewers that I'd take and look through a bunch of things they made and add them to the game if I found them suitable, so SALT 3 contains two new calibers, .280 Brit, and 6.5 Creedmore, as well as guns for both of them. Both of these calibers, and the guns were made by a homebrewerer called BlackGhost, and he's been credited as of such.

Blackghost was the originator of the second iteration of the Text sheet, and he's made a third, and a third and a half, and a Rich Text Format, as well. All of these are in the zip file.

So, I aslo had to make some quick changes in release for this salt. Below are the changelogs to AA and Core. MM didn't get changed.


Core Rulebook
No change to Number, but ghost edits below.

(Ghost edit) Changed the AWP magazines to 5:1/10:2 due to the Salt 3 upgrade and magpul
(Ghost edit) allowed a user to create stripper clips for any caliber. at a worse cost than the premades

(Ghost Edit) Changed the FAQ on how armor works

Advanced Arms
6.16 to 6.17

Added in Expletive's suit patch and armor upgrade


As always, go download it!

Also, I removed the text based character sheet and incorporated it into the giant zip file.

No comments:

Post a Comment