Monday, August 13, 2012

Looking forward!

It's been awhile since I've written a blog post, so I think it's long overdue.

With Armory Released, I'm looking forward to writing a slew of new, minor books, and a major update.

The first of these books are called Supply Drops. They're small(No more than 10 pages), little addons that may contain some new items, variant rules, or whatever I decide to include in the book. It could be a list of more cars, some guns, or even equipment to use for your next adventure.

The second of these are little modules, things to help newcommers get into the flavor Of Ops and Tactics. I'll be starting off with some S.W.A.T. modules, that will be designed primarily around action, but Roleplay will definitely play a part as well. There may be more, but that's all I'm saying I'm working on for now.

The third, and probally the biggest of the thrree, is a full sized addon book, called Ops and Tactics: Modern Magika. It is poised to bring fantastaical Monsters, and Magic, to the Ops and Tactics Universe. I had an original thought about adding playable fantasy races as well, but that caused more problems than it solved, so I've decided to scrap it as a whole, though they may be in a supply drop, if I'm able to get them to where I like them.

Even with school starting, I'll still continue to be writing the little game that could.

Also! I'll be purchasing a good laser printer soon, and will be offering printable copies of the book in a softback version, or with a binder. I'm not sure on price, but I can gurantee it won't cost over $25 USD(Or 1.25 WP), even with shipping. So look for that!

Signing off, SoulBro

No comments:

Post a Comment