Saturday, June 4, 2016

Action items for changes!

So, I've been set back somewhat due to a NEED for a bunch of other things necessary for Ops and Tactics.


  1. A REAL MONSTER MANUAL! COMPLETE WITH RULES ON HOW TO ACTUALLY MAKE COMPETENT MONSTERS IN OPS AND TACTICS!
    1. This is really, really, really necissary. There needs to be a way on how to create monsters for games that don't involve shooting at other dudes with guns. I'm also going to include a lot of various dudes with weapons for people to make and go.
    2. There will be a specail race in this book that doesn't use weapons, and evolve/grow in a completely different manner. Think "The Zerg/'Nids"
  2. Armor and Weapons
    1. They need balancing.
  3. Race Reconfiguration.
    1. I split up all of the races, and I've made them far more spread out as far as benefits.
    2. Someone requested Kobolds. So I made Kobolds. Email me if it's a problem
There's some more stuff, but it's late. I'll post it when it's done.


The program is on hold while I work on these issues

    No comments:

    Post a Comment