Thursday, April 9, 2020

A real update

Alright, I wanted to post a blog post cause I hadn't posted one in a month so thats what that was.


Here's the real one.

First! Someone (Aurelius) fixed the stand alone spiderbot with the changes I was trying to fix, so I am Extremely appreciative of that. I thank him for that and will be singing his praises forever. I'm going to continue working on it in this state and when it's done, it comes out with all the books as they stand currently.

Secondly, I'm still writing, as indicated before. A few more of the long time players have given me a bunch of stuff I'm adding to AA, and will include some fun new toys for you all to play with.

Thirdly, more fixes, corrections, and things like that, in core, AA, and MM. So expect that. Nothing major, it's all minor crap.

Fourth, Salt 4, which will probably be my last SALT for awhile. It was extremely difficult to find firearms for this one that I actually wanted to include.

Fifth, new book coming out. It's more of a joke book but it's something I needed to turn into paper, so I'm writing it. Look for it.

That's all I got for now, but I'm still writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment