Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Visual Update

ALRIGHT! I'm actually delcaring myself done with this!

The last step in me working with this game was to clean up some editing and Actually work on some good covers.

Which I have done!

Every 6e book has been updated with various fixes. There's only a real changelog for core, but here's all three.

The books look MUCH better now and I'm pleased to announce the completion of the main line Ops and Tactics books. this doesn't mean I won't update, fix, or otherwise clean up some wording, but as for the actual game rules and such, theyr'e done. Finished. Finito. I know i've said this a lot, but I actually am done. I got everything I wanted in the game. I got all of the rules done, everything's balanced, and everything functions beautiful. There's no need further for me to meddle with it.

Changelogs are below.

Core Rulebook

6.24 to 6.25
ARTISTIC UPDATE! Changed the first and last page to fit the theme of "Manual"
Also changed some formatting to "Book"
Made the following changes to MOLLE
The magazine pouches eliminate the need to reach into a pack to pull out magas/speedloaders
Molle can come in Camo colors
Molle Reduces weight by half
Changed the molle vest to allow it to come in different colors!
Changed hearing protection to protect against stuns as well, but only against loud noise stuns
Removed the notion that only basic hearing protection can be worn under helmets
Changed Punch daggers/push blades to touch attack instead of normal attack
Added the FN MK48(Viewer request!)

Clarified breakbarrel shotgun feats

Advanced Arms
6.13 to 6.14

ARTISTIC UPDATE! Changed the first and last page to fit the theme of "Manual"

Modern Magika
6.18 to 6.19

ARTISTIC UPDATE! Changed the first and last page to fit the theme of "Manual"

Because this is a new update that affects every single book

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE BOOKS SEPARATELY OR DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE CONTAINING THEM ALL. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Thank you for being on this journey with me, and next, GAINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment