Thursday, March 5, 2020

Another Book Push just before my game!

once again, my great editors found a few more errors so I decided to just increment new versions for AA and MM and post another ghost edit for Core

Below are the changelogs, and I Should be leaving the books alone for a little while. But we'll see.

So, yeah.

As usual, below are the changelogs!

Core

(Ghost Edit) Notated that a chainsaw can not accept contact upgrades

Advanced Arms

6.18 to 6.19
Changed Microwire chainsaws so they can't accept upgrades on their contacts
Increased Rebreather's time to 4 hours

Reduced Emergency Air mask's time to 3 hours

Modern Magika

6.25 to 6.26
Corrected bandage toss premade spell
Made a note that ranged attacks in spells use the "Ranged attack roll" and "Thrown explosive" rules for hitting and missing

Clarified what some of the very important terms are for a lot of the magics.

As usual, email me at opsandtactics@gmail.com, or post here! I try to answer these emails as fast as possible!

And feel free to grab them!

No comments:

Post a Comment